What can you do with 7 usable kWhs with Energy efficient appliances:
- Cook Toast.
- Boil water with an induction cooktop.
- Do your bacon and eggs in an Air Fryer.
- Use your Blender to make a juice.
- Use washing Machine (recommended every second day when the sun is out).
- Use a Sandwich press to make lunch.
- Put the slow cooker on to make a roast and veggies for dinner. Or use your Turbo Oven.
- Charge your phones and laptops.
- All while running and energy efficientfridge thatuses less than 1kWh per day (this can beup to the size of 440 litres).
- Sit Down to watch your 44 inch LED / LCD TV and turn off your 5 LED Lights you had on and enjoy dinner and discuss with your partner how you charged all your battery operated tools ready for tomorrow to build the new outhouse.
- While your Thermomix Custard is being made ready for dessert.
We have families of 4 who use these systems and do all of the above for a household of 4 people.
We recommend solar hot water to go with this system and use your diesel generator to charge your batteries while boosting your hot water at the same time. Eliminating the use of gas appliances.
This system comes with almost everything required to Self Install. Depending on your installation location there could be extra items required for your specific situation. The items missing we can supply or give you part numbers to go to your local electrical shop to get.
You will receive videos and photos of other installations we have done to help support you with your own DIY install.
We provide phone support through the process. And if you have the Internet available you can put your system online and we can help you monitor it remotely.
We supply Nickel Iron batteries with the majority of our systems. They are very forgiving with overcharging and undercharging and come with a 20-year warranty. They do require maintenance which involves topping up with distilled water, no harsh acid. Perfect if this is your first time living with batteries. This could be the last set you ever buy. All systems are supplied with programmed and battery protection supplied by either system.
If you require a maintenance free option we do supply this system with lead-acid batteries. Contact us for a price. The lead acid batteries are less expensive and you will get 5-7 years out of them.
This System comes with 1180 watts of REC Twin Peak Solar panels which perform more consistently than your average crystal panel in the Australian heat and on cloudy overcast days. This electricity generation consistency is what you require when living from batteries. The consistent performance keeps the batteries charged. Our System also come with adjustable tilts which allow you to adjust the panel to the optimum angle for both Winter and Summer. This saves money as a smaller set of panels at the optimum angle outperforms double the amount at a poor angle.
If your generator has auto-start this system can be programmed to auto-start the generator when required.
You will also receive 10 x 300 ah Nickel Iron cells which provide 3.6 usable kWhs overnight. These are currently in stock. Contact us today to see if this system is for you and your family's situation. Also Available with Lead Acid cells with equivalent storage.
Contact us for freight prices.