This system is designed for the energy conscious user.
It has been designed to give you 5 usable kwhs overnight.
What can you do with 5 usable kwhs with Energy efficient appliances:
- Cook Toast.
- Boil water with an induction cooktop.Â
- Do your bacon and eggs in an Air Fryer.Â
- Use your Blender to make a juice.
- Use washing Machine (recommended every second day when the sun is out).
- Use a Sandwich press to make lunch.Â
- Put the slow cooker on to make a roast and veggies for dinner. Or use your Turbo Oven.
- Charge your phones and laptops.
- All while running and energy efficient fridge that uses less than 1 kWh per day (this can be up to the size of 440 litres).
- Sit Down to watch your 44 inch LED / LCD TV and turn off your 5 LED Lights you had on and enjoy dinner and discuss with your partner how you charged all your battery operated tools ready for tomorrow to build the new outhouse.Â
- While your Thermomix Custard is being made ready for dessert.Â
We have families of 4 who use these systems and do all of the above for 4 people.
We recommend solar hot water to go with this system and use your diesel generator to charge your batteries while boosting your hot water at the same time. Eliminating the use of gas appliances.
This system comes with almost everything required to Self Install. Depending on your installation location there could be extra items required for your specific situation. The items missing we can supply or give you part numbers to go to your local electrical shop to get.
You will receive videos and photos of other installations we have done to help support you with your own DIY install.
We provide phone support through the process. And if you have the Internet available you can put your system online and we can help you monitor it remotely.
This System comes with 2320 watts (8 x 290 watt panels) of REC Twin Peak Black on Black Solar panels. REc twin peak panels are shade tolerant and specifications are at operating temperatures of 44 degrees.
Most supplies advertise panels at 25 degrees which is great if you live in Germany or Canada.
This Kit comes with the clergy eco rail and all the clamps to mount the panels to the rail.We also include the feet to mount directly to your tin roof at the angle of your roof.
We recommend using adjustable tilts so you can get the most of out your panels all year round or use a ground mounting system. We can supply images and instructions on how to build your own ground mount systems. No welding required. and low cost. Adjustable tilts range from $200-500 for this system depending on location.
Contact us to discuss which is the best solution for you.
This system comes with a Victron easy solar which has everything required to live from batteries including a pre-wired sub-board for all your 240-volt circuits and your electric boosted hot water to run through your generator.
If your generator has auto-start this system can be programmed to auto-start the generator when required.
We will supply this all pre-wired on a board for you to connect the batteries and solar panels to the pre-wired board.
This system you will get 4 x 6v 588 amp hour tubular plate Lead acid batteries. Tubular plate is the best lead-acid available. You can cycle them to 50% depth of discharge. If you only cycle the top 30% you will get longer use out of them. 24v x 588ah = 14112 watts. 14.12Kwhs of storage.
Contact us for freight prices.
We also supply a range of other systems and products including Selectronics, SP Pro, SunPower, Ritar, BYD Batteries, Lead Crystal, Flex Energy, Solar Analytics, Ego Power, Lucisco Solar Lights, Fronius and SMA. Contact us for a custom design.Â